Oral Infection or Swelling
Oral infections have many different signs and symptoms. They have just as many causes, from gingivitis to dental caries, from thrush to canker sores -they very. They are also a sign that your dental health isn’t where it should be. See your Dr. Patel to get a dental checkup so we can address the problem. In the meantime, read on to learn about symptoms and treatments for oral infections.
Oral Infection Symptoms
Infected teeth are usually the result of decay or injury. They can result in several things:
- An infected nerve and tooth abscess.
- Inflamed gums, bleeding, and tenderness. This can indicate gingivitis.
- Infections of the mouth’s soft tissues are common.
- Painful sores within the mouth are usually canker sores and have yellow/white centres with a red border.
- Cold sores appear on the outside of the mouth, usually near the lips, as red, raised blisters.
Now accepting new patients in Calgary
Oral infections and gum infections can be treated in Outdoor Dental. We practice family dentistry that puts an emphasis on overall health. We can keep your dental or oral health problem from becoming a dental emergency. We advocate the use of effective , up-to-date technology in dentistry. Your comfort and your wellness are both important to us.
Call Outdoor Dental today to schedule your appointment with Dr. Jay Patel in Seton for amazing dental health care.