In-Office Teeth Whitening – Post Op Info
You have just whitened your teeth with a revolutionary whitening gel that is safe and comfortable. Please follow these recommendations to allow for the best results.
- Do not eat or drink anything that is likely to cause staining for 24-48 hours for maximum results
- Coffee or Tea
- Red wine
- Tobacco products
- Dark soft drinks…
- Use vitamin E oil if your lips or gums become sensitive and/or a sensitive toothpaste (e.g. Sensodyne)
- Use ibuprofen if you experience tooth sensitivity
- Avoid prescription mouth rinses for 48 hours
- Whitened teeth are always lighter then they were prior to treatment. How long will depend greatly on your habits, diet and regular cleanings.
- Electric tooth brushing will help, we sell Sonicare
- Touch ups can be done if required
- Take home kits are available